Meet Business Coach and Writer Brian Dixon
On the latest episode of the Style Blues Podcast, I was able to chat with business coach Brian Dixon. Grab a pen and paper because you will certainly want to take notes on this podcast episode!
This post contains affiliate links. By making a purchase I will receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you for your support!
Business Coach Brian Dixon
Brian Dixon is a podcaster, speaker, and business coach. He believes that each person was made for a unique purpose, including small business owners. You discover that purpose by clarifying your calling, discovering your audience, and creating your products. Following these steps will help you navigate a clear path to both impact and income.
Brian is passionate about helping authors, speakers, and aspiring messengers create a sustainable and successful business through growing their platform and creating compelling online courses. He is the co-founder of hope*writers, a membership site of over 2,000 working writers. Brian and his wife Julie live in Charlotte, NC with their three young children.
I first heard of Brian through another podcast. I was instantly fascinated by his story and the way he puts the customer first in business. This concept is not new, but it the first time I heard it! I had spent YEARS trying to figure out who my customer was and what they would buy through my lifestyle blog, Cozy Traditional Home. The concept of “people first” was a revelation to me, and just what I needed to hear to create an action plan and grow my business. No matter the type of business you run, putting your customers FIRST will always take your business to the next level and create something that is successful in the long term.
Style Blues Podcast
1. How did you get started coaching and mentoring in the online space?
- Tell us your backstory.
2. Where did the business concept of “people first” come from?
- You can take Brian’s Clarity Quiz here.
3. Tell us about your new book, “Start with Your People”.
- Brian’s book will be available soon. You can order here:
4. What upcoming conferences will you be speaking at this year?
- Brian’s website has further information on how you can put people first in your business. You will also find details on hiring him as a coach for a business coaching session.
You can find more information about Brian Dixon and his coaching business at BrianDixon.com.
More Podcast Inspiration
Did you love this podcast? Here are a few other episodes you will also love:
Don’t forget to Pin this post for later!